Technical Sales Engineer NDT
Location: Manchester, England
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: tech sales NDT
A leading distributor of non-destructive testing (NDT) equipment have an immediate requirement for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join them.
Key Skills: non-destructive testing, NDT, sales, technical sales, business development, material science
Location: Home based – covering the North, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £50,000 basic + commission/bonus
This will be a home-based role and you will be covering the Midlands and Northern England to the Scottish border.
As Technical Sales Engineer you will have a proven track record with strong technical knowledge of non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and products.
What you need:
* Previous sales experience in a technical role is essential.
* Industry experience of material science and/or NDT is important.
* A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience is desirable but not essential.
* Ability to assess a technical issue and apply knowledge resulting in a solution driven approach.
* Good commercial awareness.
* Proven capacity to negotiate effectively.
* Excellent computer proficiency, in particular Microsoft Office, familiarisation with CRM/ERP systems.
Needless to say, if you have experience of non-destructive testing (NDT) applications and products and a proven sales professional looking for a new challenge then please click “apply now”.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.