Southern Account Manager
Location: South West England, England
Salary: £28000 - £29000 per annum + 50k OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: ergo accmgr
A global leading designer of ergonomic office solutions have an immediate requirement for an account manager to cover the South England and Wales to join them.
Key Skills: account manager. Sales, business development, health and safety, occupational health, B2B
Location: Home based: Shropshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Wales, Jersey and Guernsey.
Salary: Basic £28,000 + £4k car allowance and fuel allowance.
Commission OTE of £50 - £55k upcapped.
As account manager, you will be joining a business built around innovation and customer service. Your role will be to visit and support distributors, architects, office supply companies etc across a defined territory and grow the number of accounts within your regions and the turnover.
This role is B2B client facing and will involve a lot of travel. It is essential you have superb time keeping skills and happy to travel. A full and “ideally” clean driving licence is essential.
This is a home-based role but ideally you will be local to the southern motorway links and/or London and happy to travel to client sites across Southern UK and Wales:
Shropshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Wales, Jersey and Guernsey.
* Visit accounts on a regular basis and work from their showrooms
* Ensure client has showroom stock and sufficient marketing material
* Product Training, providing this to OEM’s, Dealers and End users
* Attend end user mock up’s and presentations
* Ensure all requests from clients are efficiently fulfilled
* Attend any sales meetings with dealers or client meetings as requested
* Update all clients on any new products, ensuring that they are aware of all features and benefits and how to sell them.
* Responsible for building new and developing existing relationships within allocated regions
* Provide regular feedback on market trends and Product developments
* Actively research new dealers and business within allocated regions
This role has come about as someone has recently retired so a well-established client base is already established. It is essential you have a passion for sales and ideally come from a health and safely or occupational health background. Superb communication skills and a desire to provide excellent customer service is essential.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.