Location: Cheshire West and Chester, England
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: SalesAdminLifts
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheshire / Deeside
Post Code: CH5 3DN
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Sector – Lifts / Elevators
Established international engineering company require a Sales Administrator to join their team in Cheshire / Deeside.
* As part of the UK Sales Delivery team, you will based & work from the Head Office with a focus on quoting, placing and managing internal orders.
* You will also be responsible for the timely quoting, placing and defining of purchase orders and monitor their progress through from receipt of customer order to delivery into the UK.
* Build quotes from the in house configurator software package.
* Assist in the development of the customer portfolio together with the Area Sales Managers and Technical Sales Team.
* Ensure regular follow-up as required with the customers, provide answers to all commercial or technical requests concerning the Wittur offer.
* Develop cross-selling opportunities and customer loyalty on the existing accounts.
* Help in maintaining regular reporting on agreed KPI’s relating to Offers, Net Sales, Customer visits, forecasts, aged debt and market intelligence.
* You will assist in all areas of spare parts sales from promoting the product line to assisting with identification with the customer.
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* You will be punctual, reliable and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Having excellent IT skills with focus on Microsoft Office applications you will be looking for a career with excellent progression opportunities within an International company.
* Previous experience in the field is not necessary as full training will be given.
The role will suit anyone working as a Sales Administrator, Sales Executive, Account Manager and be living within a commutable distance of Chester, Deeside, Wrexham or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.