Location: Mold, Wales
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum + Training + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: Office Junior
Office Junior / Office Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mold, Flintshire
Post Code: CH7 1AX
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 + Training + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Main duties - Office Junior / Office Administrator
* As part of the UK Sales Delivery team, you will based & work from the Head Office in Mold with a focus on managing internal orders;
* Monitoring order progress
* Liaise with internal teams and customers (email / phone)
* Purchasing and cost analysis
* To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
* Assist with Logistics and setting up specialist deliveries.
* Help in maintaining regular reporting on agreed KPI’s relating to Order deliveries.
* Assist with finance department for invoice checks.
* You will work within the companies procedures at all times.
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* Able to use own initiative when working alone and within office based teams.
* You will be punctual, reliable and possess good written and mathematical skills.
* Excellent verbal communication skills; phone and one to one interaction.
* Minimum GCSE English and Maths Grade C and above or equivalent A ‘levels.
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Junior Office Administrator, Apprentice Sales Administrator, Office Junior, Junior Sales Administrator and be living within a commutable distance of Mold, Flintshire, North Wales or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.