Hydraulic Technical Sales Manager
Location: West Midlands, England
Salary: £55000 - £56000 per annum + car and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: hydraulic sales
A global designer and manufacturer of industrial Hydraulics and Valves have an immediate requirement for a Technical sales Manager to join them to cover the Midlands and Southern UK.
Key Skills: hydraulics, fluid power, valves, engineering, account manager, business development, technical sales manager
Location: Homes based but ideally West Midlands or East Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Stoke, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Northampton
Salary: Circa £55,000 basic + car + 15% bonus/commission
As Technical Sales Manager your main role will be supporting (account management) existing clients (resellers and OEM) as well as looking to develop new business in untouched markets.
This will be a home based role and ideally you will be close to the Midlands motorway network. You will be comfortable with travelling and managing your own time. This is very much a client facing B2B role.
* Background in engineering or a related technical area.
* 5+ years of experience working in technical sales environment.
* Product knowledge and industry experience in the field of hydraulics/fluid power
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Dedication to customer service and relationship management
* Travel approximately 60-70% across the UK (mainly Midlands and South)
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Useful but not essential:
* Fluid power practices and standards, knowledge of hydraulic schematics, engineering drawings, and general machining practices.
So, if you have a background in selling Hydraulics and looking for a great company to work for then please click “apply now” for more details.
hydraulics, fluid power, valves, engineering, account manager, business development, technical sales manager
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.