Digital Account Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum + uncapped OTE
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: dam - London
A leading digital agency is expanding and they are currently on the hunt for a digital account manager to join them.
Key Skills: Digital account manager, sales, business development, digital platforms, media, agency background, B2B
Salary: Circa £50,000 + uncapped commission
Location: London - this will be a home-based role with access to the London office.
Developing the media revenues of their digital platforms is a core part of my client’s business strategy and, as Account Manager, you will play a key role in the growth across all areas of the business.
It is essential that you have extensive, proven digital sales expertise. You will need to add creative commercial skills, an ability to see opportunities early and use technical knowledge to win business.
* Identify opportunities to grow revenues with new and existing clients within your assigned agency/advertiser patch
* Be confident client facing with the flair to build meaningful relationships with media agencies and advertisers
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit to your day to day activities ensuring an active and growing pipeline, reporting revenues accurately to the wider team and management
* Be a team player with the ability to work independently
* Have the ability to work cross functionally with the wider team to continually look for new ways to innovate and ensure the company is well positioned to win new business
* Have a love for data and measurement and thrive on results
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within the Digital or Media industry.
* Excellent strategic sales person with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
* Talented at developing relationships internally and externally.
* Ability to identify revenue opportunities.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Preferred - Experience selling B2B campaigns.
* Understanding of Agency structures with strong day to day relationships.
* Solid understanding of overall media market and industry trends.
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.