Business Development Manager
Location: München (81249), Germany
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + 150k+
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: bdm munich
One of the world’s leading telecommunications companies, a global provider of managed network services, has an exciting and new role for a proven BDM to join them covering the DACH region.
Location: Germany, Munich (or close) Munchen
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 basic OTE of €150k + benefits
Key Skills: Business Development Manager, telecommunications. Telecoms, managed data networks
Due to business growth in the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) Region they are seeking a proven BDM to join a closely knit team to extend their business with existing and new customers.
My client has one clear plan. To build their brand in the DACH region and establish the company as the partner of choice supporting enterprise customers that have global requirements with an emphasis towards Asia and across the Asia-Pacific region.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in field sales working for a Telecommunications or IT services provider.
* You will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of growing revenues and extending business
* Extensive direct, new business sales skills with consistent over achievement
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business or IT.
* Ability to work at all levels within a global organisation and at Senior Executive level with customers.
* Must be able to demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
* The role will be home office based with an office available to meet the other team members in Munich. Previous experience of successfully working in a remote environment will be a benefit.
* Background in selling managed data networks. People who have had experience in selling global networks with a pan-Asian will be preferable.
* Solid understanding of the telecommunications market, products and services.
* Solid understanding and ability to discuss global IT trends and challenges
* The ability to ‘fast-start’ using existing customer contacts to secure first-meetings and start positioning.
* Fluent in English (Essential) and German (Mandatory) the respective local language (written and spoken). Other languages an advantage.
* Working flexibility is essential in order to be able to adapt to colleagues and customers working in other time zones.
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to story-tell a proposition to clients.
* Experience in working with Salesforce.com.
* Experience and interest in the APAC region would be advantageous
This is an exciting new role working for one of the worlds leading telecoms companies. Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.