Location: Colwick, England
Salary: £34000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: Warehousemgr
A manufacturing company located in Nottingham have an immediate requirement for a Warehouse Manager with Stock control experience to join them.
Key Skills: Warehouse Manager, Stock control,
Location: Nottingham, NG4 2AB
Salary: Circa £35,000
This is a new position for the company as they have grown rapidly over the past 12 months and are now looking for a warehouse manager to integrate stock systems and processes. It is essential you have excellent operational and organizational skills with ability to multitask and organise workloads quickly and effectively.
Effective communication and leadership to operational staff are critical to success of role to ensure all daily departmental objectives are met.
As warehouse manager you will have demonstrable practical experience in a warehouse environment and understand the key aspects and focus of role. Experience of Warehouse Management Systems an advantage.
As warehouse manager you will be responsible for all day-to-day operational duties such as:
* Supervision and performance management of the warehouse operational team manager to ensure efficient and effective use of resources and the achievement of all daily targets for dispatch of customer orders and put away of goods in.
* Responsible for allocation of tasks to operational staff and all aspects of day-to-day management.
* Hands on role – will need to be part of the team and assist operatives in completing day to day duties.
* Hold 1st line disciplinary/investigatory meetings and all back to work interviews for staff.
* Deliver team briefs as required.
* Dealing with customer returns to determine stock suitable for restocking or disposal.
* To ensure stock movements are correctly communicated to the office for stock records to be adjusted.
* Assisting with picking of orders as required to achieve departmental objectives.
* Ensure FIFO maintained within the warehouse.
* Lead the team in perpetual stock takes and an annual stock take.
* Ensure warehouse environment kept clean, tidy and organized.
* Work with Production Manager to ensure warehouse space utilisation is maximized.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
* Key holder
* Ensuring company policies are communicated and enforced.
* Stand in or support for all Warehouse roles as determined by Warehouse Manager. Qualifications and Education Requirements
* FLT license
* Driving licence
* Any other warehouse duties as reasonably required.
This is an exciting time for the company and a great opportunity to put your warehouse management skills to full use.
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.