Senior Road Freight Forwarder
Location: Batley, England
Salary: £30000 - £31000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: roadfreight
A leading supply chain solution provider have an immediate role for an experienced Senior Road Freight Forwarder to join them at their offices in Leeds.
Location: Leeds, WF17 9LW
Key Skills: Senior Road Freight Forwarder, Incoterms, shippers, Customs, Export Airfreight
Hours of Work 8.30 - 17.00
Holidays 25 Working days per calendar year plus statutory days
Salary: £30,000 + monthly bonus of up to £250
As Senior Road Freight Forwarder your main role will be to:
* Source rates from European Road Operators.
* Presenting quotations to existing and potential clients.
* Booking Freight with Operators and tracking through to Destination.
* Offering solutions and alternatives to meet customer demands.
* Working within the operation and the sales team to develop the department.
* Following up on quotations and reporting on feedback.
* Develop client relationship.
* Ability to resolve any customer issues.
As Senior Road Freight Forwarder it is essential you have a passion for Customer Service and to meet and exceed customer expectations.
You will have a good understanding of Incoterms and their interaction with shippers’ instructions and experience of start to finish shipment handling.
Previous freight forwarding experience
Any experience with Customs or Export Airfreight would be an advantage.
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.