Location: London, England
Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: SAdminLon
Job Type: Permanent
Post Code: WC1N 1LJ
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
Established Consultancy based in London requires an experienced Sales Administrator to perform administrative duties to assist with the daily operations of the business development team.
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Ideally a Business Development / Consultancy Administration background
* An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office applications
* The ability to work on your own as well as under direction
* Well organised with great attention to detail
* Be fluent in both verbal and written English
* Administration support for Business Development team
* Dealing with requests for information and sales administration for the field-based business development team ensuring that messages, leads and enquiries are passed onto the relevant sales person.
* Managing the correspondence between the business development team and their clients
* Monitoring customer accounts
* Updating the company CRM system
* Providing quotations to clients on request
* Chasing open quotes with clients
* Dealing with client enquiries via email and telephone
* Updating the operations databases
* Administration support for senior management
The role will suit individuals currently working as Sales Administrator, Client Services Administrator, PA, Office Manager and be living within a commutable distance of London or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.