Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum + Pension
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: ResSchedLon
Sector – Professional Services / Consultancy
Job Type: Permanent
Post Code: WC1N 1LJ
Salary: £30,000 to £33,000 + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Established Consultancy firm based in London requires an experienced Resource Scheduler / Coordinator to plan and coordinate efficient daily operations of consulting teams ensuring they are fully utilised and meeting monthly output targets.
Key Responsibilities of the Scheduler is centred around Work Allocation & Diary Management;
* To drive and maximise output in line with set business targets
* Reduce inefficiencies to maximise productivity for the consultants
* Allocation of jobs to the consultants for them to schedule into their diaries
* Re-arranging diaries to fit in urgent work as and when required
* Ensure clients are aware of site visit dates where required
* Booking accommodation & travel (if required)
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Ideally coming from a Professional Services / Consultancy background
* An excellent working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint other office applications
* Previous experience in diary management and customer services
* The ability to work on your own as well as under direction
* Well organised with great attention to detail
* Be fluent in both verbal and written English
The role will suit individuals currently working as Resource Scheduler, Coordinator, Operations Planner, Operations Planner, Administrator, Diary Manager, PA, Office Manager and be living within a commutable distance of London or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.