Location: London, England
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: PAConsLon
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Commutable to Central London - Hybrid Role – Mix of office and home working
Post Code: WC1E 7HU
Salary: In the region of £35,000 (Negotiable) + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
An established Consultancy with offices in Central London are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant. You will be joining a firm experiencing sustained growth and success with an Executive Team consisting of 4 C-Level individuals.
We are recruiting for a Degree educated Personal Assistant, ideally but not essentially with a background in Management Consulting, Property Consulting, Health and Safety Consulting or similar field. This is a Hybrid role with lots of opportunity to work from home as well as in the office.
Duties to include:
* Providing support to the Executive Team, including diary management, arranging travel and accommodation provisions, and producing detailed travel itineraries.
* Organising meetings across business and booking meeting rooms, other facilities as required.
* Acting as the point of contact between the Executive Team and internal colleagues or external partners.
* Manage incoming queries, including phone calls, emails and other correspondence, responding on behalf of the Executive Team, as directed.
* Producing reports and presentations, preparing meeting agendas, collation and distribution of all associated papers, preparation of minutes for approval by the Chair(s) and executing actions log to relevant parties.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
* Experienced, self-motivated professional, with previous experience supporting C-Suite or Senior Leadership Teams.
* Meticulous attention to detail, excellent stakeholder management, and the capacity to work across multiple areas simultaneously.
* Ability to manage a number of priorities, able to remain versatile, with excellent interpersonal skills using tact and diplomacy in engaging colleagues.
* Excellent communication approach with engaging written skills, works effectively within a team, understands the impact of own actions on colleagues.
* A ‘can do’ solutions focused approach, resourceful and works to make things happen, taking others along with them.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, using sound judgment and maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
* High level of personal integrity, who displays respect and empathy for others and is consistent, open and honest, skilled at managing sensitive data discreetly.
* Ability to work professionally to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Excellent skills in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Outlook and Teams.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant and be living within a commutable distance of London, Surrey, Berkshire, Kent, Sussex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.