Location: City of London, England
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: markassist se1
A leading designer and manufacture of high-end lighting solutions have an immediate requirement for a marketing assistant to join them at their offices in London, SE1.
Key Skills: Marketing, marketing assistant, marketing administrator, email, databases,
Location: London. SE1 3XF
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 and benefits
As Marketing Administrator / Assistant you will play an important role in pulling together information from several departments within the company so as to be able to complete Marketing Campaigns.
As Marketing Administrator / Assistant you will be able to demonstrate a considerable level of organisational skills as well as being adept in the composition of email communications and the maintenance/manipulation of data bases.
Ongoing and planned campaigns include the launch of new products (three campaigns planned between now and March 2020), the launch of a new website, roll-out of company re-branding and the production/distribution of a monthly news bulletin.
As Marketing Administrator / Assistant you will
* Work with Production Dept. and Sales Depts. to plan quarterly new-product launch campaigns using our existing company campaign template.
* Update and maintain our company website with the assistance of our IT consultant.
* Work with our R&D Dept. to ensure that launch material (specification sheets, brochures, price lists) are ready for the initial launch date. Ensure that all company literature complies with our company branding.
* Work with Production Dept. to organise and prepare sample kits ready for product launches and train sales staff in product USPs.
* Compose and distribute regular news sheets and new-product launch information to targeted customers, in line with our existing campaign schedule..
* Prepare benchmark product comparisons to evaluate commercial viability of proposed new products.
* Work with external sales force to establish best practice for new product demonstrations.
* Manage the Company’s Social Networks.
Benefits: Per-capita Profit Share scheme, NEST pension scheme, Death In Service insurance to 4 x annual salary, Non-contributory Private Health Scheme after 24 months of service.
Holidays: 25 days per year, including saved days for Christmas shutdown + bank holidays.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.