Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: hoist
A well-established Hoist Hire provider specialising in the supply and erection of Hired Construction Hoists have an immediate requirement for a Hoist Installer to join them.
Key Skills: Hoist Installer, Rack & Pinion Hoists,CSCS,
Salary: £22,000 (trainee) to £30,000+ for experienced Hoist Installer.
As Hoist Installer your duties including the installation, dismantle, maintenance and repair of Rack & Pinion Hoists on construction and industrial sites throughout our serviced areas in meeting the Company’s full compliance commitments and in keeping with the ‘best provider’ standing of the Company.
Demonstrate a track record in like (Construction) Industry (Hoist / Plant) hire environment is preferable, but not prerequisite, as suitable training can be provided for the right candidate.
* Experience / Certification in Rack & Pinion Hoists (NVQ2 & 3 HOIST INSTALLER) would be beneficial, but not prerequisite, as suitable training can be provided for enthusiastic trainees with the right work ethic.
* Possess an ability and enthusiasm to work as part of a team essential.
* Current CSCS Card.
* Hold Full Clean Driving Licence – has to be clean
* Physically fit with ability to Work At Height [Upto 90m may be expected].
* Flexible to Work Extra Hours and to work ‘Away from Home’ and within the UK
* Have good verbal / written skills.
* Able to use all test and maintenance / repairs equipment, etc.
* Prove and apply ability to self-motivate.
* Ability and enthusiasm to work as part of a team essential.
* Forklift Truck Certification Advantageous.
* Welding Certification / Experience Advantageous.
* NVQ 2/3 Hoist Installer Preferable, But Not Prerequisite
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.