Location: Coventry, England
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: ContAdminCov
Job Type: Permanent
Post Code: CV3 3DG
Start Date: ASAP
Established and successful engineering firm currently requires an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team.
You will act as front-line liaison between the relevant contract customers and colleagues to ensure customer requirements are met by the company in accordance with the contract. As Contracts Administrator you will;
* Answer customer enquiries in an effective, efficient and professional manner
* Manage the relevant contracts ensuring that all information is communicated both internally and externally.
* Ensure schedule adherence, raising job cards etc. and liaising with the production manager as required, ordering parts, arranging transportation etc. as defined by the contractual terms and conditions that are in place with the relevant customers.
* Book completed jobs through the system and to pass the paperwork to the dispatch team.
* Ensure the accurate completion of company paperwork, including delivery paperwork, and QHSE documentation.
The ideal candidate will come from a Contract Administration background and have some exposure to companies operating in the defence, MOD sector. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) and some knowledge of QHSE Legislation.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Contracts Administrator, Administrator and be living within a commutable distance of Coventry, Warwick, Bedworth, Rugby or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.