Technical IT Support Engineer
Location: Lymington, England
Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: syst supp Lymington2
A leading IT consultancy has an immediate requirement for a technical support engineer with hardware and software support skills to join them at their offices in Lymington.
IT support, network support, MS 365, exchange 2019 Windows Active directory , DNS + DHCP, Bitlocker, Office 365 + Exchange 2019 hybrid, Dell DAS storage solution, VLAN setup + Routing, Virtualization (esxi 6 + vsphere), Veeam Backup & Replication to a tape library, Windows VPN service (SSTP + L2TP), Server hardware installation and removal
Location: Lymington, Southampton SO41 9AU
Salary: Circa £30,000 - £34,000
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join an established company.
As IT / Technical Support Engineer your role will be a traditional support role including, software, desktop and sys admin.
AS IT Support / Network Support / Technical Support engineer you will have a solid IT background including:
* Windows Active directory
* DNS + DHCP
* Office 365 + Exchange 2019 hybrid
* Dell DAS storage solution
* VLAN setup + Routing
* Virtualization (esxi 6 + vsphere)
* Veeam Backup & Replication to a tape library
* Windows VPN service (SSTP + L2TP)
* Server hardware installation and removal
An understanding of:
* OpenLDAP - add, update and remove users/groups
* Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and higher (server) - remote onto and restart services and troubleshoot crashed services
* Certificates (Windows Cert Authority) - can request and assign and renew certs)
Nice to have:
* HPE Switch config experience
* Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and higher (desktop)
* Reverse Proxy (apache2)
This is a great company and you will be joining a very technical team in a fast-moving environment.
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.