Technical CAD Consultant
Location: Tamworth, England
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: CAD Consultant
An award-winning software house developing 3D CAD solutions for engineering companies across the globe have an immediate requirement for an experienced Pre and Post sales support consultant to join them at their offices in Staffordshire.
Key Skills: 3D CAD, engineering, manufacturing, data exchange, PLM, XR devices, 3D Documents, 3D Data Translation solutions.
Location: Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7JT
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This is a very exciting time to be joining this well-established company as they continue to grow. Your main role will be to provide Technical Support for Pre and Post Sales Consultancy Projects.
This will include supporting all technical aspects of consultancy activities both office-based and on customer site. This will include technical roles pertinent to:
* Data Exchange Products
* Extended Reality Products
* Publish 3D Products
Pre Sales Technical Support
* Preparation and delivery of customer demonstrations
* Technical support to Sales
* Building of content for solution propositions
Post Sales Technical Support
* Delivering and implementing solutions
* Key account management
* Supporting resolution to customer issues presented by the customer support helpdesk
Product Champion Activities
* Gathering and validating new requirements
* Managing the QA Test process
* Managing the release of products
Whilst previous experience is highly desirable, full on the job training will be provided but it is essential you have a degree in an Engineering Computing related discipline, (e.g. Product Design, Engineering, Computing, Physics, etc)
Other key requirements:
* Significant experience of engineering in the Automotive, Aerospace or UK Defence sectors, gained by either working in an end user engineering environment or through working within the CAD/PLM/PDM software arena for a software manufacturer or one of their partners
* An understanding of 3D geometry and CAD
* Knowledge and experience of project management approaches and methodologies
* Strong communication skills
* Previous customer facing experience
* A positive attitude and enthusiasm to work
* An ability to work under own initiative
* An ability to prioritize and manage own workload
* An ability to grasp new information quickly and apply it
* A desire to develop a career within a rapidly changing business
If you have got this far it stands a good chance you have the experience we are looking for so please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.