Service Delivery Manager
Location: Stafford, England
Salary: £33000 - £37000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: sdm stafford
A well established and growing IT Service and Managed Solution Provider has an immediate requirement for an experienced Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to join them.
Key Skills: Service Delivery Manager, SDM, Managed Service Provider, MSP, IT
Location: Stafford, ST16 2AA (curently home working and hot desking as required.
Salary: Circa £33,000 - £37,000
As Service Delivery Manager, your role will be to manage all engineering staff (approx. 10) including the Service Desk, Service Dispatching, Operational Engineers, Professional Services & Projects Teams. Ensure all members of staff responsible to you achieve KPI and targets as well as managing all engineering queues.
Using your technical expertise, you will monitor and manage all aspects of your team’s work, including quality assurance to ensure all work is carried out to a good standard. You will be the point of contact for the engineers relating to all personnel issues, but will have the support of the Managing Director when issues are escalated.
You will be required to understand and ensure all engineers achieve the KPI’s which are also defined with KPI target documents. Take ownership and responsibility for Projects and improvement initiatives, to move the business forward.
Ideally you will have experience of working for Managed Service Provider (IT) company and have a good understanding of general IT.
* Being the technical point of contact for all engineers
* Job management for all technical queues/boards
* Management of engineers;
* All aspects of personnel, such as holiday approval, appraisals, return to work, performance, disciplinaries
* Manage engineers KPI’s
* Quality Assurance;
* Ensure quality of work is to a good technical standard
* Daily checking of job notes
* Feedback from customers
* Check engineers are following the correct processes
* Assist with quotes and work with Solutions Project Manager to schedule and execute projects
* Review and implement systems for continuous improvement
* For all technical queues/boards
* For own role, such as easier ways for QA, building procedures for new systems, task lists, etc.
* Assist Account Managers with customer complaints and instigate PIA, feedback to Managing Director
* Provide support for other areas as required.
The role will involve occasional travel but will be mainly Midlands based.
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.