Project Support and Software Support Coordinator
Location: Leyland, England
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: softsupp leytom
A leading software house specialising in solutions for engineering and manufacturing companies have an immediate requirement for a project / software support analyst to join them at their offices in Leyland, Lancashire.
Key Skills: Project Support, Support Desk Coordinator, software support, implementation consultant, technical support, helpdesk support
Location: Leyland, Lancashire - PR25 3NN
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
As Project Support / Software Support Coordinator, you will be managing the support desk for the UK, working alongside the support teams in the US. As Project Support / Software Support Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting customers with software support issues, delivering basic training, assist on project delivery as and when necessary and contribute to the knowledgebase on the support site.
As Project Support / Software Support Coordinator ideally you will have previous experience of working with bespoke software implementation, training and support. You will have superb communication skills and extensive technical support, technical documentation and knowledgebase writing experience.
The role is mainly office based but will involve travel from time to time including Europe.
As this is a customer facing role, you will be outgoing and warm with a friendly personality. This is a progressive role and all training will be given.
Key duties will include: -
* Providing first line support on the company’s software product
* Managing a busy support desk, ensuring all queries are resolved in a timely manner via both email and telephone.
* Working as part of a global support team to improve support material and offers.
* Attend internal project meetings. Capture and document actions arising from the meetings.
* Assist Project Leaders in ensuring customer requirements are delivered.
* Deliver Customer training and aid implementation when necessary
Education/ Qualifications/ Training
* Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
* Relevant degree or equivalent Professional Business Qualifications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Work well with minimal supervision.
* Quick learner.
* Problem solver.
* Be Pro-active and show a ‘can-do’ approach and positive outlook.
* Flexible and willing attitude to changing work demands / priorities.
* A willingness to develop skills and broaden experience / knowledge.
* Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.