PC Network Support Analyst
Location: Eastbourne, England
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: PCNETEastB
PC Network Support Analyst / 1st 2nd Line Support Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Eastbourne, Town Centre
Post Code: BN22 7QR
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a dynamic, customer-facing PC Network Support Analyst / 1st 2nd Line Support Analyst to join our growing team. This role would suit a technically minded individual who is passionate about IT beyond the workplace, tinkering with new technologies and keeping up to date with IT developments. Candidates who have prior experience working with a managed service provider (MSP) will be particularly suitable.
The company offers excellent prospects for career progression and industry recognised qualifications i.e. MCSA, MCSE, CCNA.
To be suitable you will have:
* Client-facing experience (ideally within a managed services environment, although this isn’t essential)
* 2nd line server, network and firewall installation and support experience
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft systems i.e. Windows desktop and server OS, Office Suites, Active Directory, Exchange, PC peripherals, hardware
* Ambition to develop a career in a technology based company
This role will involve:
* Supporting, maintaining and upgrading IT infrastructure for external clients
* Provide technical support to customers across a range of hardware, software and internet based services including cloud technologies.
* Conducting system health checks and monitoring client networks
* Daily backup checks
* Delivering small projects and getting involved in larger projects as part of a team
* Developing new project opportunities and managing client relationships
This is a great role for someone with solid support skills that wants to build upon their experience and work across a number of really interesting technical projects.
* Office based in Eastbourne
The role will suit individuals currently working as an IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk Analyst and be living within a commutable distance of Eastbourne, Brighton, Hastings, Uckfield or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.