Location: South West London, England
Salary: £85000 - £95000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: ManDirSWLon
Sector Expereince - IT Background, ideally in a small Managed Service Provider with approx t/o of £5M to £15M
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London
Post Code: KT1 2PS
Salary: Negotiable £85,000-£95,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package
Start Date: ASAP
Your role as the new MD of this growing IT & Telecoms Managed Service provider, will focus on developing the Sales and Marketing plan for the business and achieving the required growth in line with business plan.
* Provide leadership, strategic advice and guidance to the company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
* Evolve the appropriate culture/environment for growing a tech-based business
* Lead and develop the sales and marketing plan to meet strategic objectives
* A proven record of success in senior level general or sales / commercial management, preferably in the IT/Telecom marketplace.
* Managed Service Provider expereince advantageous
* Expereince of working for and in small companies (under £15M t/o)
* At least 10 years senior level experience of management of people and resources.
* Graduate level, preferably with a higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification.
* An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
* A very high level of commercial awareness and strong track record of business development.
* Proven leadership skills.
* Excellent communication, organisational and analytical / problem solving skills.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Managing Director, Sales Director, CEO, Director, and be living within a commutable distance of South West London, Surrey, Middlesex, Hampshire or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.