Graduate Software Engineer Developer
Location: Lymington, England
Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum + excellent benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: dev lym
Graduate Software Developer role inSouthampton for a high tech company specialising in networks, starage and data transfer.
Key Skills: Software Engineer, Software Developer, C, java, html, C, C++, C#, Linux, UI, Lua
Location: Lymington, Southampton SO41 9AU
Salary: Circa £25,000
As Graudate Software Engineer / Software Developer you will be joining a relaxed atmosphere where people are encouraged to learn and present ideas for fixing problems and taking products to a new level.
As a graduate software engineer your duties will include:
* Working within a team to develop peer-reviewed code to a high standard.
* Help to maintain our existing product portfolio.
* With a team, plan work to be carried out during a sprint period.
* Any other activities that might be reasonably expected for you to carry out.
The ideal candidate will work well within a team and have the following skills and experiences:
* Excellent English and strong communication skills.
* Relevant degree such as Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Networking (2:1 or higher)
* Experience in programming in one of the following: C, C++, C# or Java.
* Experience of a Linux operating system.
* Experience of working in a team.
* UI development experience.
If you are looking for a great company and a relaxed fun working environment please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.