Field IT support engineer
Location: Cannock, England
Salary: £22000 - £28000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: fitsupp
An award-winning MSP based in Staffordshire delivering IT Service Desk Support & consulting services to a wide range of business sectors have an immediate requirement for an experience IT Support engineer to join them.
Key Skills: Microsoft/Office 365, Windows Server (2012 - 2019 inc Hyper-V), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO and RDS including Azure , DNS, DHCP TCP/IP, VLAN wireless tech, Azure, VMware, Backup solutions
Location: Home based but within 1 hour of Cannock
Salary: Circa £22,000 - £28,000 + bonus
You will be home based and provide an IT support service to customers via telephone, remote support and onsite visits, as well as supporting your colleagues with their work as required.
It is essential that you are less than 1 hour away from Cannock and have a driving licence and own transport.
Technical skills preferred:
* Microsoft/Office 365
* Windows Server (2012 - 2019 inc Hyper-V)
* Proficient with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO and RDS including Azure AD
* Networking - Including DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP/VLAN and wireless tech
* IT security solutions
* Proven experience in Azure and VMware with the ability to setup, maintain and troubleshoot servers
* Backup solutions
* OS deployment mechanisms - Including Microsoft Intune
* Previous MSP experience - Connectwise / SD tool exp
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience in an MSP-related IT support role (or equivalent)
* Proven track-record of excellent interpersonal skills such as telephony, communication, active listening and/or customer care
* Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
* Technical enthusiasm!
* Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain working relationships with internal & external customers
* The attitude to contribute ideas to continually improve processes & procedures - making sure problems “never come back” and helping colleagues to do the same
* Dynamic and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and a fast pace environment
* Clean Full UK Driving License with regular access to own transportation (essential)
Please click apply now for more detials
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.