Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: East Midlands, England
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: azure devops
A leading software house specialising in Business and corporate solutions have an immediate requirement for a senior level Azure DevOps Engineer to join their technical team.
Key Skills: Azure DevOps, Scripting – Powershell/Python/Azure CLI, ARM, Kubernetes
Location: Home based, ideally East Midlands, Leicestershire, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + great benefits and up to 27 days holiday.
This is a home / remote-based role so a working home office and occasional visit to Head Office will be required.
As Azure DevOps Engineer you will have proven experience of automating release processes in a cloud environment using Microsoft Azure DevOps.
As their cloud-based product range grows, they need an Azure DevOps Engineer who can bring their prior experience to the role and take responsibility for maintaining developer, test and production environments and maintenance releases. You will be using contemporary tools and technologies to deliver class-leading software. As Azure DevOps you will be joining a collaborative team who always learn and work together to improve as a team.
You will be a team player who is technically proficient and responsible for high quality work, with good time management, problem-solving skills and used to meeting deadlines.
* Strong Azure DevOps Experience:
* Create Pipelines to build and release code to test and production environments, with suitable approval checks.
* Git Repos
* Running Automated Tests
* Microsoft Azure
* Scripting – Powershell/Python/Azure CLI
* Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
* Team player but also able to work alone without supervision
* Ability to maintain a good close relationship not only with immediate colleagues but also QA and Technical Support teams
* Willing to put in extra time and work when required
* Ability to think outside the box when it comes to new features and how they are implemented
* ARM Templates
* Kubernetes would be nice to have
Please click “apply now” for more details.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.