Digital Marketing Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: DMManager
Digital Marketing Manager (Senior / Head of Position)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Post Code: E1 1BY
Salary: up to £60,000 including Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Industry Sector: Human Resources Consulting, Employee Benefits, Employee Engagement, Occupational Psychology
You will be experienced in strategic digital marketing planning, branding, and product development. We require an individual adept in online marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications. This person will assume responsibility for leading a team overseeing collection and analysis of digital marketing data to identify trends to improve our marketing campaigns and subsequent business results.
* Steer brand and digital marketing strategy for the organisation
* Drive campaign management for client acquisition programmes across multiple digital channels
* Manage and refine the organisation’s social media presence (including website updates, content, analytics, SEO, and other development efforts to increase brand presence)
* Work in tandem with the Head of New Business to develop and support sales nurture programmes with specific profile and sector targeting, including list segmentation and data integrity to enhance and optimise the lead management process and automation
* Manage all aspects of Hubspot and Salesforce reporting (Must have advanced Salesforce and Hubspot skills)
* Execute marketing campaigns and analyse performance that leverages behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue
* 6+ years relevant B2B marketing experience
* Demonstrated success partnering with Sales to plan and execute compelling marketing programmes that create pipeline and close opportunities
* Proven record of using marketing vehicles, including webcasts, email and direct email, social media, advertising, content syndication and nurturing
* Practical experience and proficiency with the software tools of marketing: marketing automation (especially Hubspot), CRM (especially Salesforce), web presentation and creative development tools
* An understanding of organisational psychology
* Proficient in tracking and maximising within a SaaS organisation the following critical metrics: Customer Acquisition Cost, Marketing Qualified Leads, Lifetime Value of a Customer, Return on Investment, Return on Ad Spend.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Senior Digital Marketing Manager and be living within a commutable distance of Central London, South East England or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.