Location: Mold, Wales
Salary: £18000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: AppETSupport
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mold, Flintshire
Post Code: CH7 1AX
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 + Training + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Apprenticeship role to support the after sales team with customer service follow ups, administration, liaison with external suppliers and internal teams. As well as supporting internal design engineering duties and project management. Scope for future development open to all departments depending on candidate’s progression.
Apprenticeship in Business Administration to NVQ Level 2, with specific criteria based on the role in hand. Time and work activities provided to fulfil NVQ requirements with progressive training for full time employment.
* Assist and maintain customer support with claims and analysis. Fully supporting external technical team via claims management and root cause analysis.
* Answer phone calls to record customer service details and relay messages and responses.
* Maintain returned parts for processing for damages/claims, log and liaise with warehouse team and inter company factories.
* To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
* Liaise with internal/external teams with all related claims management tasks including customer meetings and site surveys.
* Assist with drawing development / management and communication with customers.
* Assist with Logistics and setting up specialist deliveries/collections.
* General administration duties.
* You will work within the companies procedures at all times.
* Develop the role into a full time after sales support or project engineer.
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* Able to use own initiative when working alone and within office based teams.
* You will be punctual, reliable and possess good written and mathematical skills.
* Excellent verbal communication skills; phone and one to one interaction.
* Having excellent IT skills with focus on Microsoft Office applications.
* You will be looking for a career with excellent progression opportunities within an International company.
* Previous experience in the field is not necessary as full training will be given.
* Minimum GCSE English and Maths.
* Minimum of Advance level or equivalent qualification in design/engineering field would be preferable but not essential.
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Engineering Apprentice, Technical Administrator, Technical Support, and be living within a commutable distance of Mold, Flintshire, North Wales or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.