Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Heathfield, England
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: elecdes eastsus
A leading mechanical and electrical design company specialising in automation design for industrial machines have an immediate exciting opportunity for an experience Electrical Design Engineer to join them at their offices in Heathfield, East Sussex.
Location: Heathfield, East Sussex - some travel invovled
Key Skills: Senior Electrical Design Engineer, controls, automation, robotics, wiring, ePlan, autoCAD electric,
Salary: Circa £40,000 – could go higher depending upon experience.
As Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will be part of a well-established team that offers design, build, installation and support for control systems, robotics and safety systems, and bespoke software solutions in a wide range of industrial sectors.
Your main role as Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be:
* Liaise with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
* Assist in project planning process.
* Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
* Taking Part in Design Review as required.
* Liaise with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and incorporation of relevant software inputs into the Wiring Schedule & I/O List.
* Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
* Preparation of all associated electrical drawings and Wiring Schedule for the project.
* Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the electrical design of the system.
* Assist in testing completed systems when required.
* Electrical Design Engineer experience of at least 10 years.
* A good understanding of design principles.
* Knowledge of standards and regulations.
* Use of computer packages (ePlan, AutoCAD Electrical).
The current benefits are in place:
* 24 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
* Use of pool car to travel to clients
* 37.5 hour working week, with overtime options in some circumstances
* Flexible working hours with core office times being 9:30 – 16:00.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer with 10 years+ experience. £40k p/a.
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.