Lift Engineer - Customer Support
Location: Chester, England
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: CSuppLifts
Lift Engineer - Technical Support
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Wales, near Chester
Post Code: CH7 1AP
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Start Date: ASAP
As a Lift Engineer - Customer Support you’ll be office based near Chester with a focus on lift industry product support and engineering.
Technical Customer support:
* Maintain customer support with claims and analysis. Fully supporting external technical team via claims management and root cause analysis.
* Support customer base with technical queries on mechanical, electrical and spare part products.
* Manage individual time on project calls/technical support in accordance with internal & ISO procedures.
* To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* Knowledge of controller and signalisation is essential.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Previous experience in the Lift / Elevator Engineering field is preferred.
* Qualification in an electronic/engineering discipline or industry specific qualifications.
The role will suit individuals currently working as Lift Engineer - Customer Support, Technical Support Engineer – Lifts, Customer Support Engineer and be living within a commutable distance of Chester, North Wales, Rhyl, Oswestry, Denbigh or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.