Location: Chester, England
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref. Number: AppEngLift
Industry Sector – Lift Engineer / Lifts / Elevators / Goods Lifts / Controllers
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Wales, near Chester
Post Code: CH7 1AP
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 + Car + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
As an Application Engineer you’ll be office based near Chester with a focus on lift industry product support and engineering. Roles exist for Team Leaders / Senior Engineer for candidates with the relevant level of experience.
* Manage your time on project calls/technical support in accordance with internal & ISO procedures.
* Be competent in providing design/engineering solutions compliant with relevant industry standards.
* Become expert level in all products to provide support at all levels.
* Build and maintain structured approach to technical support; methods, files, processes.
* To become conversant and competent with the current IT platforms including the CRM and ERP systems.
* Liaise with internal/external teams with all related tasks including customer meetings and site surveys.
* Maintain customer support with claims and analysis.
* Claim analysis and reporting.
Additional duties for Senior / Team Leaders
* Manage day to day design engineering project scheduling; in accordance with company KPI’s and internal procedures.
* Overview and Approval procedure for application engineering; ensuring technical and design/drawing work is in accordance with relevant standards.
* Oversee Project related drawings for customer approval, layout, procurement and fabrication.
* Provide support and training on Solidworks, design, engineering and relevant standards.
* Collaboration with factories and R&D departments to maintain and support product development.
* You will be a motivated individual with excellent time management and a confident member of a team able to assist and communicate with staff at all levels.
* Knowledge of controller and signalisation is essential.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Previous experience in the Lift / Elevator Engineering field is essential.
* Qualification in an electronic/engineering discipline or industry specific qualifications.
The role will suit individuals currently working as an Application Engineer, Lift Engineer, Customer Support, Technical Support Engineer – Lifts, Mechancial Engineer and be living within a commutable distance of Chester, North Wales, Liverpool, Rhyl, Oswestry, Denbigh or be willing to relocate.
Please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now!
If this job is not exactly what you are looking for, register here and we will contact you with opportunities that suit your skill set>> System Recruitment recruits permanent personnel across Europe and the UK. This vacancy is advertised by System Recruitment. The services advertised by System Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.